A few important things:
Please bring all of your own industrial extension cords to plug in your equipment. They should be a minimum of 10 amps, but a 15 amp is optimum to avoid electrical shorts that can ruin equipment & hamper your booth performance.
- Light duty extension cords are not permitted.
- Power bars are not permitted.
- We strongly recommend you use an alternative power source (like propane) wherever possible.
- All propane tanks must be contained or attached to a solid fixture
- Don’t forget you must bring the proper type of fire extinguisher for your booth ABC and/or K Type (depending on what equipment you are cooking with. The K extinguisher is for combustible grease, oil & animal fat fires)
Etiam sollicitudin, ipsum eu pulvinar rutrum, tellus ipsum laoreet sapien, quis venenatis ante odio sit amet eros. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Nullam sagittis.